Let's start hustlin'!
Hi new friends, old friends, friends to come! Welcome to my nifty new site where I'm finally moving my love of "talking shop" to actually opening up shop!
I'm excited to share with you all the goodies I've learned about career transition, professional development and finding your passion. I promise you, the job search process doesn't have to miserable or daunting. I'm here to prove to you that it actually can be a lot of fun! If you want to read more about my career trajectory thus far, you should start here.
Who is this site for?
This website is for you if you're on the pursuit to find a vivacious life - fulfilled in your work, confident in your abilities and motivated to find contentment. If you are a twenty-something who is looking to transition your career and can't figure out what to do or how to do it - well, I'm here to help you find that career nirvana!
All day I live and breathe professional (and personal!) development. It's easily one of my favorite things to talk about. Maybe it's because I live in one of the most ambitious cities on the planet, or because I find productivity hacks and interviewing tactics fascinating or because I'm in sales - regardless, I soak up as much information as possible. In fact, I even work for the most trusted career advice site for millennials, The Muse. If you haven't checked out the site - you need to go there immediately. Before you even hop over to my About page - visit the site, sign up for the emails and peruse their job board. Seriously.
What can you expect?
If you keep coming back to my site (which I hope you do!), here are the things you can expect to find:
- Free guides and worksheets to help you with your job app process
- Advice on how to figure out what the heck to do with your life
- Networking how-to videos
- My secrets to nailing your LinkedIn, resume, cover letters and more!
- Lists of resources that I've used to help me land my dream job
- Ways to improve your confidence
- Productivity hacks
- Encouragement to stop procrastinating!
- Reminders to smile
- Behind-the-scenes at some awesome companies
- Info for employers and recruiters about millennials, from a millennial
- Gentle pushes that perhaps your dream job actually lies in starting your own business
- Personal thoughts on what faith in the workplace could look like
- The occasional rant and rave
- Opportunities to work with me 1:1, take my classes or purchase my guides
Thanks for visiting - now I want to hear from you!
What do you want to know about? What would help you achieve a peace in your professional life? If there is one thing you wish you knew how to do as it related to landing a job, finding your passion or mustering up some confidence - what would it be? Contact me here, I want to hear from you!