1:1 Coaching Program
1:1 Coaching Program
The biggest problem with the job search is that it can get very overwhelming. With that, procrastination becomes the theme of this season.
With 1:1 Coaching, I will keep you accountable and help you maneuver the muddy waters of finding your dream job.
Included in this package:
- Weekly 30 minute calls with me (6 sessions)
- Content + resources
- Unlimited email
- Edits to your resume + cover letter
- LinkedIn revamp + best practices
- Interview prep
- Insight into my secret sauce for landing multiple dream jobs
A $1,500 value for $849
At the end of the program me, we will:
- Understand your strengths and passions and how they translate into your next career
- Figure out what you should do with your life in this moment
- Map out a job search strategy plan
- Cruise through my method of cutting through the job search noise to find your dream company and job
- List of 5-10 companies that you would like to work for
- List of 5-10 jobs to apply for
- Updated your LinkedIn for search optimization
- Created a sleek resume to stand out among the rest
- Finish your cover letter
- Feel comfortable interviewing
- Have the confidence to go after the job that you want even after we're done
- Have the accountability to get it done - because you know you're procrastinating, right? Right.
Are you ready to find your dream job?
"I am forever grateful for the time I spent working with Jena! She helped me go from completely lost, without any direction to focused and confident. We transformed my resume and LinkedIn profiles to show my experience and expertise in a way that I never could have done on my own. Jena gave me the tools to define my ideal career, and encouraged me to push through my comfort zone to explore all of the options available to me. She even helped me navigate the emotional side of leaving my previous position on good terms. Working with her helped me create a plan, and kept me accountable through out the process. Choosing to invest in the 1:1 Coaching Program was the best decision I made this year." - Charlotte